Installation and operation services
In preparation of the Automated Traffic Management System and its components for commissioning, Rostok-ELEKOM produces:
• free consultations of the Customer to determine the optimal composition of the TMC equipment;
• development of traffic management technology, including Coordinated highway traffic;
• information support for the traffic organization according to Customer traffic documentation;
• installation of the equipment any complexity;
• commissioning works and TMC "on a turn-key basis";
• Training of TMC staff;
• training of controllers service staff;
• Training of CAD DKU staff.
Rostok-ELEKOM provides warranty services and post-warranty maintenance of the traffic management system and its components by highly qualified service specialists.
• Warranty and post-warranty repair of the controller modules (within 24 hours from the receipt of the faulty module);
• Warranty and post-warranty repair of the TMC equipment modules (within 24 hours from the receipt of the faulty module).
The warranty period of operation of the equipment of the TMC is 18 months from the date of commissioning
Warranty for the controllers 2 years.
Warranty for traffic lights 5 years.
Continuous support of non-warranty equipment at Customers.